Gamers Association is hiring new writers! We’re looking for gamers who like to voice their opinion, someone who loves technology, and is totally that geek in high school everyone knows. If that’s you, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking to fill a few writing positions. While not solely review writers, all writers will be offered reviews to write. All positions are unpaid. The requirements are below!
- Must be based in the United States or Europe due to region limitations.
- You love reading just about everything related to gaming, technology, etc. Why not become the source of it and write about the gaming industry?
- Do not need to have advance knowledge like programming or web design, but we would like someone who knows how to use correct spelling and grammar.
- Ability to post at least 5-20 postings per month
- Strong sense of all gaming aspects to attract readers is a plus!
- Whether you play the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or even the PC and portables, we are looking for reviewers for each platform.
- We are looking for someone with reviewing experience (someone who likes to give their voice to the gaming industry).
- Someone able to meet deadlines and post reviews in a timely manner (at least 3-5 reviews a month).
If you think you have what it takes to write or review in the gaming industry, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here. Please leave the title as Review Position or Content Writer Position. Submitting any previous work experience is a plus!
We look forward to hearing from you. Game on!