So, we’ve got some good news for you! EastAsiaSoft and partners Side Quest Studios, makers of the lovely and delightful Rainbow Moon, are back in the saddle. On their plate next is Rainbow Skies.
While details are slim, my body is ready. From the brief press release, everything sounds like an improvement. Combos? Check. Monster catching? Check. Improved quest system? Check. Good times, right? We also get some lovely concept art to kindle the embers of imagination.
The only bad news is that we don’t get it until late 2014. Oh well, I guess you can’t win them all.
Here’s the full press release:
“‘Built on Rainbow Moon’s system, Rainbow Skies is a completely new game that is set in a new world with new characters and a new story,’ said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. ‘A lot of feedback has been taken into consideration and we are confident that Rainbow Skies will offer an even deeper and more versatile gameplay experience, while staying absolutely true to its roots. We can’t wait to show more of Rainbow Skies to our fans.’
These are just some of the new features that players can expect from Rainbow Skies:
- Monsters can be caught, upgraded, and become part of the player’s party
- An advanced battle system with new combo attacks
- New treasure-hunt quests and an improved side quest system
- Various buildings can be entered and explored
- A lot of new and exciting dungeon elements
- New mini games
- Tons of new and exciting content that will keep gamers hooked”